My github profile (kr) is more complete and far more up-to-date. This page is of historical interest, at best.
Projects I Started
- Beanstalkd – a fast, general-purpose, in-memory workqueue service.
- Curl::Multi – Ruby bindings for the libcurl multi interface.
- Nginx-notice – an nginx module for displaying notices of downtime.
- Coy – A programming language similar to Joy.
- Sked – an ncurses calendar and appointment tool.
- An interpreter for the Unlambda programming language.
- Grid Maker – a to generate grid-system background images.
- Linkifier – a greasemonkey script to convert arbitrary text in web pages to links.
- gcfb – Gnome Column File Browser, a NeXT-like file browser for Gnome.
- Y combinator – a more “friendly” way to use the Y combinator in Scheme.